Duties for this role (but not limited to) are:
- Responsibility for routine servicing and repairs; brakes; gearbox and clutch repairs / replacements; electronic and mechanical fault finding; electrics and all other duties associated with this role.
- Pre-MOT investigations
- Ensuring that work is always to the highest standard, seeking to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Carry out and complete administrative tasks including all job cards and parts used
- Presenting a positive company image through professionalism and quality of service
- Maintain good working relationship with clients.
- Updating progress on jobs and any additional rectification work required.
- Workload prioritisation with accurate and timely completion of paperwork.
- Must have a driving licence
- MOT tester certificate is desirable but not essential.
- Must work well on your own as well as part of a team.
The salary for this role will be based on experience and is negotiable.
Please email a CV or if you have any questions to email@example.com or phone 07795655486